To become the innovative, creative and have good lifeskill and akhlaqul karimah
To maximize brain function, high moral aplication, global view, human resource lifeskill development in national and international
TOGETHER WE MAKE IT BETTER
Implementation of the international Standard School
1. National Education System No. 20 of 2003, Article 50, paragraph 3 statesthat the government and / or local governments conduct at least one unit of education at all levels of education to be developed into an international educational unit.
2. Regulation of the Minister of National Education (Permendiknas) No. 78 Year 2009concerning international school of Article 1, paragraph 8 that the international schoolhereinafter referred to as SBI is a school that meets all National Education Standards(SNP) that is enriched with a certain quality advantages derived from OECD
member countries or other developed countries.
3. Government Regulation no. 19 of 2005 on National Education Standards. There are 8 (eight) national education standards are summarized in it. The eight basic standards and guidelines must be met in providing education. Start of content standards, processes, competence of graduates, facilities and infrastructure, educators and educational personnel, management, financing and educational assessment.
Especially for the International Standard School, eighth primary standard is then added to the standard of excellence that comes from the quality of the countries in the world, who are members of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). Standard reference SBI become more global (for OECD) and the area of education in the SBI when combined with the developed countries.
1. OPERATING PERMIT NUMBER LETTER 421.2.420.2/1904-DISPENDIK
2. SCHOOL STATISTICS NUMBER (NSS): 102 280 305 067
3. SCHOOL STATISTICS DATA NUMBER (NDSS) : 1002240163
4. LETTER OF DECREE NUMBER pioneering international school 300/CL/D.2/2009
5. ACCREDITATION A LETTER OF DECREE NUMBER 200728.00.SD/MI.0639.07
6. National School Main Number (NISN): 20,604,641
Educators & Education Personnel STANDARD
STANDARDS INFRASTRUCTURE & FACILITIES
• Area square : 15.000 m2
• Classroom square : 8 x 8 m2 maximum capacity for 28 students
• Condusive Academic Atmosfer School
• Learning by ICT ; multimedia classroom, IP board (electronic board)
• Computer Lab
• Language Lab
• Science and Math Lab
• Music Lab
• Sport Centre ; Swimming Pool, Footsal hall, Badminton hall, Sprint track, Football field.
• Indoor and outdoor playing area
• Internet and intranet line
• School garden
• Fish pool
The main thing in Islamic
education in SDS Model Village
(SBI) is to build the formation of spiritual intelligence with
Islamic values and its implementation, we hope the learners have a good intelectual intelegence and also spiritual intelegence
(The excelent moslem generation).
School activities are :
Shalat Zuhur and Ashar at the mosque together, Reciting Al-Qur’an, Tahfizul Qur’an (Juz 30), Muhadhoroh, The prophet story, Islamic day celebration (Muharam, Ramadhan,
the holy prophet Muhammad birthday, Isra’ M’raz), Hajj training, Zakat , El-Adha, Charity.
In addition to the potential development of students in academics as well as in non-academic
fields. It is intended to channel the talents and the talents of learners so that learners can grow and develop in a comprehensive manner. Learners can follow one of twotypes of extra-curricular
• Tae Kwon Do
• Drum band
• Band Kids
• Little Docter
• Science Club
• Math Club
• English Club
This activity aims to instill a sense of love in the country, honor the heroes also train order discipline and foster awareness and responsibility.
Each student has the opportunity to participate in this event with a ceremonial staff in turn.
Greet the morning with a cheer. In this activity learners are given the space to its ability to excrete. Building the mood of students in order to enjoy school activity and a sense of fun from the beginning. In addition, these activities can foster self-confidence.
In addition to the above there are many activities that give students the opportunity to explore their capabilities. We expect the students could increase their knowledge, skills and character building.
“Congratulations ....... !!!
For the students
Already won the championship
in various race ”
Schools provide an opportunity for all learners to participate in various competitions heldboth internally and externally in accordance with their competence.
Various types of competition
both academic and non-academic.
Competitions from the school, group, district, provincial and
national scale. Teachers and trainers develop the students who will follow the competition so that the learners can reach the championship and become ambassadors for the competition to the next level.
Learning is not only done in the classroom, It’s also done outside the classroom. It is intended that learners can learn in a contextual manner, factual and thinking skills training and physical
endurance, courage, unity and respect the history of the Islamic faith and the glory of the nation's cultural
Miniatur Park, National Monumen , Fatahilah Museum, Indonesian Bank Museum, Batik Museum, National Palace, Cinangneng, Yogyakarta (next program Tour de Asean be ready ................. to join the program)
AT THE LAST
At the end of the recognition and affirmation for students who have graduated
from grade I -VI in SDS Islamic
Model Village (SBI). The series of activities that give a distinct impression that will be remembered for all time. Oh beautiful ........
The entire sixth grade students, the board of teachers, parents gathered to hear tausiah (motivation to succeed), tips on successful US-UN and pray together, because it is recognized that success was
achieved thanks to the mercy of Allah SWT.
Learners who declared PASS US-UN follow the inaugural graduation ceremony as a symbol of success to continue their education to the next level. Achievements of learners who received awards from the school.
School and parents through the organization of the school committee to implement school programs. School programs oriented interpretation of learners progress and activities that educate parents in order to have uniformity of understanding and parenting at school and at home so that there is harmony in providing educational services for students.k
Various activities have been
organized by the school and
the school committee,
Educational seminars on the handling of children in the digital era, discipline with love.
These activities can ensure the harmonization of
communication and interaction between children and
parents that lead to the achievement of students.
Race mothers in order Mother's Day and Kartini Day. In addition, this activity was to establish a relationship between the citizens of the school.
• Funding covers the cost of investment, operating costs and unit costs of educationpersonnel.
• Source of tuition fees:
- Learners (School fee)
• Assessment aims to monitor the process and the learning progress of students as well as to increase the effectiveness of learning activities.
• Appraisal carried out in SDS Islamic Model Village:
- Assessment 1, 2 and 3 semester 1 & 2
- Final Test semester 1 & 2
- School exams (U.S.) and National Examination (UN)
- International Assessment